Particulars manager Koen De Smet
- Civil state: married - 2 children
[1 son ('01) - 1 daughter ('03)]
- Nationality: Belgian
- Date of birth: 20th of December 1973
- Place of birth: Ghent, Belgium
- Technical Secondary Education Electronics - 1992 - VTI Aalst
- Industrial Engineer Electro mechanics - 1997 - KaHo St. Lieven Ghent
- Basic course Security, Health and Environment (VCA) - 2004 - (BnT Wilrijk)
- Full course Security, Health and Environment (VCA) - 2007 - BE-Consult Geel
- Cost estimation of technical projects and process installations - 2003 - Techno Trans
- Fire Hazards in Oxygen systems - 2004 - Wendell Hull & Associates
- Effective coaching for managers - 2000 - Postacademy
- 1997 - 1999 Volkswagen (Vorst, Belgium)
Shift supervisor of the production line 'carcass construction'. Coaching a team of 30 co-workers, planning the assignments, responsible for the quality and quantity.
- 1999 - 2003 ISC-BPG (Berchem, Belgium)
Maintenance Manager, direct guidance to a team of 60 co-workers, board member with main responsibilities: calculation and administering of the budgets for the maintenance of the building and installations, logistics and security.
- 2003 - 2005 Air Liquide (Antwerp, Belgium)
Cost estimation for new projects (pipelines, measuring and regulation stations, section posts). Negotiations with contractors and suppliers. Contact for customers. Budget follow-up of the management in current projects + supervision of the current projects.
- 2005 - present Pro-Man bvba (Beerse, Belgium)
Creation and management of Pro-Man with specialties in Transport pipelines and Safety.
- 2007 - present Pro-Man New Energy - new division within Pro-Man (Beerse, Belgium)
Creation and development of Pro-Man New Energy with specialties in Renewable Energy.